Thank you for using Qayaam!
- If you reside in the Pakistan, then your data controller is Qayaam (pvt) ltd.
- if issued in the Pakistan, the Data Controller are all the third party payment gateways Qayaam wishes to utilize.
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Information You Give Us.
- Qayaam gathers data you share with us when you utilize the Qayaam Platform.
- Record Information. When you agree to accept a Qayaam Account, we require certain data, for example, your name, email address, and date of birth.
- Profile Information. To utilize certain components inside the Qayaam Platform, we may likewise request that you finish a profile, which may incorporate your address, telephone number, and sexual orientation. Certain parts of your profile (like your profile picture, first name, and depiction) are a piece of your open profile page, and will be freely noticeable to others.
- Other Authentication-Related Information. To help make and keep up a confided in condition, we may gather distinguishing proof (like a photograph of your government provided ID) or other validation data. To take in more, see our Help Center article about giving distinguishing proof on Qayaam.
- Payment Information.We gather your money related data (like your financial balance or Mastercard data) when you utilize the Payment Services to prepare installments.
- Correspondences with Qayaam and different Members. When you speak with Qayaam or utilize the Qayaam Platform to speak with different Members, we gather data about your correspondence and any data you give.
- Address Book Contact Information.You may import your address book contacts or enter your contacts' data physically to get to specific components of the Qayaam Platform, such as welcoming them to utilize Qayaam.
- Other Information.You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Qayaam Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the Qayaam Platform.
1.2 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Qayaam Platform.
When you utilize the Qayaam Platform, we gather data about the administrations you utilize and how you utilize them.
- Use Information. We gather data about your communications with the Qayaam Platform, for example, the pages or other substance you see, your scans for Listings, appointments you have made, and different activities on the Qayaam Platform.
- Area Information. When you utilize certain elements of the Qayaam Platform, we may gather distinctive sorts of data about your general area (e.g. IP address, postal division) or more particular area data (e.g. exact area from your versatile GPS). Most cell phones enable you to control or handicap the utilization of area administrations for applications in the gadget's settings menu.
- Log Data. We consequently gather log data when you utilize the Qayaam Platform, regardless of the possibility that you have not made a Qayaam Account or signed in. That data incorporates, in addition to other things: insights about how you've utilized the Qayaam Platform (counting connects to outsider applications), IP address, get to times, equipment and programming data, gadget data, gadget occasion data (e.g., crashes, program sort), and the page you've seen or drawn in with earlier or in the wake of utilizing the Qayaam Platform.
- Exchange Information. We gather data identified with your exchanges on the Qayaam Platform, including the date and time, sums charged, and other related exchange points of interest.
1.3 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We may gather data that others give about you when they utilize the Qayaam Platform, or get data from different sources and join that with data we gather through the Qayaam Platform.
- Outsider Services. On the off chance that you interface, associate, or login to your Qayaam Account with an outsider administration (e.g., Facebook, WeChat), the outsider administration may send us data, for example, your enrollment and profile data from that administration. This data shifts and is controlled by that administration or as approved by you through your protection settings at that administration.
- Your References. In the event that somebody has composed a reference for you, it will be distributed on your Qayaam open profile page. To take in more about how this functions, see our Help Center article about References.
Foundation Information. For Members in the United States, to the degree allowed by relevant laws, Qayaam may acquire reports from open records of criminal feelings or sex guilty party enrollments. For Members outside of the United States, to the degree allowed by material laws, Qayaam may get the neighborhood rendition of foundation or enlisted sex wrongdoer checks. We may utilize your data, including your full name and date of birth, to acquire such reports.
- Different Sources. To the degree allowed by material law, we may get extra data about you, for example, statistic information or extortion discovery data, from outsider specialist organizations and additionally accomplices, and consolidate it with data we have about you. For instance, we may get historical verification results or misrepresentation notices from specialist co-ops like personality confirmation administrations for our extortion anticipation and hazard appraisal endeavors. We may get data about you and your exercises on and off the Qayaam Platform through associations, or about your encounters and connections from our accomplice advertisement systems.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use, store, and process information about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Qayaam Platform, and to create and maintain a trusted and safer environment.
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the Qayaam Platform.
- Empower you to get to and utilize the Qayaam Platform.
- Empower you to speak with different Members.
- Work, secure, enhance and streamline the Qayaam Platform and experience, for example, by performing examination and leading exploration.
- Customize or generally alter your experience by, in addition to other things, positioning indexed lists or demonstrating promotions in view of your pursuit, booking history, and inclinations.
- Empower you to get to and utilize the Payment Services.
- Give client benefit.
- Send you administration or bolster messages, for example, refreshes, security cautions, and record warnings.
- In the event that you give us your contacts' data, we may utilize and store this data: (i) to encourage your referral solicitations, (ii) send your solicitations for references, (iii) for misrepresentation identification and counteractive action, and (iv) for any reason you approve at the season of accumulation.
2.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
- Identify and forestall misrepresentation, spam, mishandle, security episodes, and other hurtful action.
- Direct examinations and hazard evaluations.
- Confirm or validate data or distinguishing pieces of proof given by you, (for example, to check your Accommodation address or contrast your ID photograph with another photograph you give).
- Lead checks against databases and other data sources.
- Follow our legitimate commitments.
- Resolve any debate with any of our clients and authorize our concurrences with outsiders.
- Authorize our Terms of Service, Payments Terms, and different strategies.
2.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
- Send you limited time messages, promoting, publicizing, and other data that might bear some significance with you in light of your correspondence inclinations (counting data about Qayaam or accomplice battles and administrations).
- Customize, measure, and enhance promoting.
- Oversee referral programs, rewards, overviews, sweepstakes, challenges, or other limited time exercises or occasions supported or overseen by Qayaam or its outsider business accomplices.
3. SHARING & DISCLOSURE
3.1 With Your Consent.
We may share your information at your direction or as described at the time of sharing, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your Qayaam Account.
3.2 Sharing between Hosts, Guests and Co-Hosts.
To help facilitate bookings, we may share your information with other Members as follows:
- When you as a Guest present a booking demand, certain data about you is imparted to the Host (and Co-Host, if pertinent), including your full name, the full name of any extra Guests, your cancelation history, and other data you consent to share. At the point when you're reserving is affirmed, we will reveal extra data to help with planning the trek, similar to your telephone number.
- When you as a Host (or Co-Host, if relevant) have an affirmed booking, certain data is imparted to the Guest to facilitate the booking, for example, your full name, telephone number, and Accommodation or Experience address.
- When you as a Host welcome another Member to wind up noticeably a Co-Host, you approve the Co-Host to get to your data and Member Content, including yet not restricted to certain data like your full name, telephone number, Accommodation address, and email address.
- We may share your billing and payout information with other Parties.
3.3 Profiles, Listings, and other Public Information.
The Qayaam Platform lets you publish information that is visible to the general public. For example:
- Parts of your open profile page, for example, your first name, your depiction, and city, are freely unmistakable to others.
Open Listing pages are freely unmistakable and incorporate data, for example, the Accommodation or Experience's surmised area (neighborhood and city), Listing depiction, logbook accessibility, the Host open profile photograph, accumulated request data (like site visits over some undefined time frame), and any extra data the Host shares.
- In the wake of finishing a booking, Guests and Hosts may compose audits and rate each other. Surveys are a piece of your open profile page.
- If you submit content in an open discussion or online networking post, or utilize a comparative element on the Qayaam Platform, that substance is freely noticeable.
- Data you share freely on the Qayaam Platform might be ordered through outsider web crawlers. Now and again, you may quit this element in your Account settings. In the event that you change your settings or your open confronting content, these web search tools may not refresh their databases. We don't control the acts of outsider web indexes, and they may utilize reserves containing your obsolete data.
3.4 Service Providers.
3.5 Additional Services by Hosts.
Hosts may utilize outsider administrations accessible through the Qayaam Platform to help with dealing with their Accommodation or giving extra administrations, for example, cleaning administrations or bolt suppliers. Hosts may utilize includes on the Qayaam Platform to share data about the Guest (like registration and registration dates, Guest name, Guest telephone number, and Guest anonymized email address) with that outsider specialist co-op for the reasons for organizing the stay, dealing with the Accommodation, or conveying different administrations.
3.6 Safety and Compliance with Law.
Qayaam may unveil your data to courts, law authorization or administrative specialists, or approved outsiders, if and to the degree we are required to do as such by law or if such exposure is sensibly important: (i) to conform to lawful process and to react to claims stated against Qayaam, (ii) to react to checked solicitations identifying with a criminal examination or charged or suspected unlawful action or some other movement that may uncover us, you, or some other of our clients to legitimate obligation, (iii) to implement and control our Terms of Service or different concurrences with Members, (iv) for extortion examination and avoidance, hazard appraisal, client bolster, item improvement and investigating purposes, or (v) to secure the rights, property or individual well being of Qayaam, its representatives, its Members, or individuals from people in general.
We will endeavor to inform Members about these solicitations unless: (i) giving notification is denied by the lawful procedure itself, by court arrange we get, or by appropriate law, or (ii) we trust that giving notification would be worthless, inadequate, make a danger of damage or substantial mischief to an individual or gathering, or make or increment a danger of misrepresentation upon Qayaam's property, its Members and the Platform (on the whole, "Hazard Scenarios"). In occasions where we agree to legitimate solicitations without see hence, we will endeavor to inform that Member about the demand sometime later on the off chance that we decide in accordance with some basic honesty that we are never again lawfully precluded from doing as such and that no Risk Scenarios apply.
3.7 Tax Authorities.
In jurisdictions where we facilitate the Collection and Remittance of Occupancy Taxes as described in the “Taxes” section of the Terms of Service, Hosts and Guests expressly grant us permission, without further notice, to disclose Hosts’ and Guests’ data and other information relating to them or to their transactions, bookings, Accommodations and Occupancy Taxes to the relevant tax authority, including, but not limited to, the Host or Guest’s name, listing addresses, transaction dates and amounts, tax identification number(s), the amount of taxes received (or due) by Hosts from Guests, and contact information.
3.8 Business Transfers.
If Qayaam embraces or is included in any merger, obtaining, redesign, offer of advantages, liquidation, or indebtedness occasion, at that point we may offer, exchange or offer a few or the greater part of our benefits, including your data. In this occasion, we will advise you before your own data is exchanged and winds up plainly subject to an alternate protection arrangement.
3.9 Aggregated Data.
We may likewise share collected (data about our clients that we join together with the goal that it never again recognizes or references an individual client) and non-by and by identifiable data for industry and market examination, statistic profiling, showcasing and promoting, and different business purposes.
4. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
4.1 Analyzing your Communications.
We may audit, check, or break down your correspondences on the Qayaam Platform for extortion anticipation, hazard appraisal, administrative consistence, examination, item advancement, research, and client bolster purposes. For instance, as a feature of our misrepresentation counteractive action endeavors, we check and break down messages to veil contact data and references to different sites. Sometimes, we may likewise sweep, audit, or investigate messages to troubleshoot, enhance, and grow item offerings. We utilize computerized strategies where sensibly conceivable. Nonetheless, at times we may need to physically survey a few interchanges, for example, for extortion examinations and client bolster, or to evaluate and enhance the usefulness of these computerized apparatuses. We won't survey, filter, or break down your correspondences to send outsider advertising messages to you, and we won't offer audits or examinations of these interchanges.
4.2 Linking Third Party Accounts.
You may link your Qayaam Account with your account at a third party social networking service. Your contacts on these third party services are referred to as “Friends.” When you create this link:
- a portion of the data you give to us from the connecting of your records might be distributed on your Qayaam Account profile.
- your exercises on the Qayaam Platform might be shown to your Friends on the Qayaam Platform and additionally that outsider site.
- a connection to your open profile on that outsider interpersonal interaction administration might be incorporated into your Qayaam open profile.
- other Qayaam clients might have the capacity to perceive any basic Friends that you may have with them, or that you are a Friend of their Friend if material.
- other Qayaam clients might have the capacity to perceive any schools, main residences or different gatherings you have in the same way as them as recorded on your connected long range interpersonal communication benefit.
- the data you give to us from the connecting of your records might be put away, handled and transmitted for extortion counteractive action and hazard evaluation purposes and
- the distribution and show of data that you give to Qayaam through this linkage is liable to your settings and approvals on the Qayaam Platform and the outsider site.
4.3 Google Maps/Earth.
5. THIRD PARTY PARTNERS & INTEGRATIONS
The Qayaam Platform may contain connections to outsider sites or administrations, for example, outsider combinations, co-marked administrations, or outsider marked administrations ("Third Party Partners"). Qayaam doesn't possess or control these Third Party Partners and when you connect with them, you might be giving data straightforwardly to the Third Party Partner, Qayaam, or both. These Third Party Partners will have their own tenets about the gathering, utilize, and divulgence of data. We urge you to audit the protection arrangements of alternate sites you visit.
6. YOUR CHOICES
6.1 Access and Update.
*You may review, update, or delete the information in your Qayaam Account by logging into your Qayaam Account and reviewing your Account settings and profile.
6.2 Account Cancellation.
For information on how to cancel your Qayaam Account, visit www.Qayaam.com/help. Note that information that you have shared with others (like Reviews or forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Qayaam Platform in association with your first name, even after your Qayaam Account is cancelled.
7. OPERATING GLOBALLY
We are consistently executing and refreshing authoritative, specialized, and physical safety efforts to help ensure your data against unapproved get to, misfortune, demolition, or adjustment. In any case, the Internet is not a 100% secure condition so we can't ensure the security of the transmission or capacity of your data.